Thursday, April 17, 2008

The birthday 2009 blog entry

I feel so loved by my friends and loved ones today. Don was the first to sms me(at midnight somemore)! Thanks so much bro! Next was my sister at 1.20 am. After that was wonderful my girlfriend, Amie, at 630 am. Got a birthday song from her somemore! Hehe, both english and chinese version also have... wah I tan diok! hehe, after that "Xiong Di" msned me happy birthday when I went to office. Mun msned me after that, around 8 i think. Piggy smsed me happy birthday right before lunch time at 1110. Rebecca and Yogi sent me emails. What a day! Well... my day was basically wake up, go to work, come back home, exercise, sleep. Nothing special huh?
Comments:
Oh no I forgot about your birthday ! oh well, better late then never.. here is..*drum rolls*..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIONEL !!!!!!!!!!
 
wat abt me? :(
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?