Friday, March 21, 2008

Summerrr in the land of kolorrr

I'm melting!!! I used to think that Singapore is hot... Kolorrrful land is even hotter!!! Just that I don't perspire as much because it's not so humid here as opposed to Sg. Back home, when its hot my body will feel the heat. But over here, even my legs will feel the burning so you can imagine how hot it is huh. Oh and yes, it's summer here all the way till may and I'll be here all the way till july!!! Mati jiak loti already man! Luckily I'll be back every now and then if not I'm sure I'll be cooked. Lionel does not like the heat in kolorrrland. Lionel is burning in kolorrrland. But Lionel Will continue to bite the bullet in kolorrrland. Almost 12 hours work days, 6 days a week are taking a toll on me. I'm down with a sorethroat, phlegm and cough now. Guess it must be a mix of the fatigue and weather. But it's actually ok because there's really so much to learn but so little time. Well, company spent so much money to send me here so I have to work hard also. A chance of a life is almost zilch though since my saturdays are desecrated hahaha and I'm usually too tired on sundays anyway. Only one sunday I went to SM Megamall and ate at Wendy's(shrimp burger is wicked), bought DVDs(back to the future trilogy here is 23 bucks!!! Original somemore!!!) and bought bonuts from Krispy Kreme. Frankly, I don't know what's the buzz about kk donuts(only that they serve free donuts while you're in the queue). It's not that fantastic but grossly overrated, especially by Singaporeans(get a life lah). I prefer pop-doh from Taka any day!

I miss shopping...
Comments:
lion!!!

dont work too hard.take care of your health. you make kolorrrland sounds super hot.like in an oven. =(
come home soon!

-piggy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?