Saturday, March 08, 2008

Patal si kin si Gloria!!!

That means “out with gloria!” I was on my way out of the factory this afternoon and there was a street demonstration, MY FIRST TIME EXPERIENCING A STREET DEMONSTRATION!!! Led at the front with a motorcade of bikers, followed by a lorry with loudspeakers and then a large group of people at the back. They were shouting “patal si kin si Gloria!” and holding banners! hahaha it was so interesting, even my driver, Jack, joined in shouting the anti Gloria Arroyo chants(and of course, in the car) even though he didn’t mean it. I wanted to do it too but since it’s not my country and because I don’t wanna go to jail, I better not join in the “fun” lest I’m sent behind bars :D I guess if that ever happens in back at home, all the protestors will get a one way ticket to jail for eternity!

Recently, I’ve been down with a flu and a cough. Because of that, I’m unable to enter the production area of else all the stuff there will get contaminated! Sucks when I can’t get to enter that place. Its really very interesting because I get to see how different chocolates products are being made. Not only chocolates but hard candy, eclairs, biscuits and wafer too! TNTC lah! You get to see it being manufactured from raw materials to the final product! Watched Charlie and the chocolate factory? Come to where I am stationed, you ain’t seen nothing yet! This time its Lionel and the chocolate factory! Lagi best! :P

Oh yeah, and I didn't fly on the airbus 777 :( I took the boeing 777, which as usual SUCKS! Lucky I was sitting on the front seat so I can stretch my legs! Pity those poor suckers who're not sitting in the front or not in first class though, especially all the white people(because they're so tall). The only consolation I had was krisworld. I managed to watch 3/4 of american gangster. Will remind myself to complete the show on my way back! In any case, I miss my airbus 777... Though I think I'll still be flying boeing on my way back... Hope im sitting infront again! Wish me luck!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?