Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm nolonger grounded, HALLELUYAH!!!!

OK! Back to the land of KOLORR :P Wanna make a guess where that is? Philippines lah. Fell sick there because of work. Didn't eat because of the work there and in the end I got gastric and it in turn affected my breathing and gave me a headache. Wasn't able to work for 3 days! On the plane, ascending was ok but descending was a problem because it made my headache worse! Hope my coming trip is much better than the last one. One thing is, I'm looking forward to the shopping again(because its cheap) but that's about it(I haven't had anything good yet... Waiting for my mommy to show me around first and will give an update on kolorr food when I have the tihe hehe). Indon is better though because everything there is so cheap and food is fantastic :D Cheap = Heaven



Note: I simply love flying SQ!!! I love the airbus 777 especially!!! The leg room is so spacious! When I saw my ticket I was shouting for joy!!! If there's any way to fly, fly the airbus 777!!! I dun like flying on boeing A/Cs(AirCrafts) *cough* 747 *cough* so cramp. Look nice only! But the worst culprit is Philippines airlines, plane so big but no space(for all the maids lah, damned scared of them also because they keep cutting into queues during boarding, macam dun allow them to board the A/C like that)! my legs and butt were cramp for sitting over 3 hours in that plane! In flight entertainment was craptastic. Can't wait to fly the A380 though... The indian driver said it's damned shiok. Nuff said.

~I miss my Girlfriend very much~
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?