Saturday, December 08, 2007

They say the truth hurts

But it will set you free. I do not believe in sugar coating the painful truth, in doing so I would be a hypocrite. Ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend belittles you and tells you you're not attractive and have bad fashion sense? If he's someone who makes you feel so ugly and convinces you that only he and no one else will accept you as his girlfriend? If he keeps scolding you for the tiniest and pettiest reasons? ...What if he almost hit you(or maybe even hit you before)? Someone who turned all your friends against him due to his tendencies as a pile of vomit. Would you want to spend the rest of your life with such a person? Don't tell me how long you've been with one another, that is of no consequence. What will the future hold for the 2 of you? A lifetime of abuse? Ask yourself this question, do you want to be used and abused? Or is it you... ENJOY being abused? From where I am brought up from, people like him are losers with a very low self esteem who bully people(YOU) to make themselves feel powerful. I'm not here to be popular, but if I do not speak THE TRUTH that means that I have no character. LISTEN and THINK! WAKE UP!!

I've seen too much of this, I cannot take it. Women being abused... Beautiful women being abused. And by whom? People who disgrace the male gender. Wait... they're not even fit to be called men. They're beasts.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?